1. How many employees/volunteers in your organization require
2. Of these, what percentage participated in the First Responder Beware program?
3. On average, how many hours of training did each person spend with the safety materials?
4. Which do you consider the three most valuable First Responder Beware materials? Please rank them in order of importance by writing 1 to indicate the most valuable, 2 to indicate your 2nd choice, and 3 to indicate your 3rd choice.
5. How effective were the First Responder Beware materials that you used?
6. Which three of the following types of safety training materials do you prefer to receive? Please rank them in order of preference by writing 1 to indicate the type of materials you prefer most, 2 to indicate your second choice, and 3 to indicate your 3rd choice.
Training materials (such as videos) on DVD
Print materials (visor cards, booklets)
Slide show presentations
Interactive website with safety training and testing
7. Why do you use safety training materials? (Please check all that apply.)
Insurance premium reduction
Improve employee safety and well being
8. From which one of the following types of organizations do you get most of your safety training materials?
Local Utility Company
Other, please specify:
9. How likely are you to use a free online, interactive safety training website that assesses your employees’/volunteers' learning needs and tracks their progress?
10. Overall, how would you rate the First Responder Beware Program?
11. Please provide the following if you wish. (Optional)