Tips of the Trade is our safety email newsletter that’s delivered straight to your inbox. It contains quick tips that will help you respond safely and effectively to incidents involving electricity.
Sign up for Tips of the Trade today and begin receiving these critical safety reminders!
Tips from 2023:
Tips from 2022:
Tips from 2021:
- Always Notify 811 Before You Dig—It’s the Law!
- Landscaping and Fencing Safety
- Watch Out for Weatherheads!
Tips from 2020:
- Avoid Wet-Weather Electrical Hazards
- Are Overhead Power Lines Covered with Insulation? NO!
- Protect Utility Lines from Excavation and Compaction
- Protecting Buried Utilities in These Extraordinary Times
- Understanding the Tolerance Zone
- Trenchless Technology
- Working Safely After Storms
Tips from 2019:
Tips from 2018:
Tips from 2017:
- Move Over and Slow Down for Utility Vehicles and Workers: It’s the Law!
- Safe Digging Laws
- Watch Your Step Around Electrical Hazards